06 Mar It’s Wedding Planning Season in Sun Valley
Spring is right around the corner.
If you think that winter flew by, you’re not alone.
Now that March has rolled around, that means that the equinox will be here soon, and with it, the start of wedding planning season!
For many, that means a whole lot of headaches before the big day.
But why bother with all of that?
Why hassle with wedding planning when you can escape to Knob Hill Inn and have an intimate celebration for two?
With the majestic Smokey and Boulder Mountain ranges as your backdrop or an indoor ceremony in our cozy fireplace room, the Inn is the ideal location for your private ceremony year around.
With stunning views of world-famous Bald Mountain, the Inn offers a unique combination of elegance, romance and alpine surroundings for your complete wedding package!
- Your ceremony on the lawn, patio or Fireplace Room (subject to availability and weather)
- One-night stay in a Fireplace King Room
- Chocolates in room upon arrival
- Petite bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Personal wedding cake for two with the bride and groom’s initials
- $100 dining credit for dinner for two at The Grill at Knob Hill
Call 800.526.8010 to book.