Services & Amenities
All of our newly renovated accommodations come with luxurious amenities to make your Knob Hill Inn experience second-to-none. Let us take care of all of your needs from dinner reservations to setting up the perfect romantic occasion without leaving your guestroom, complete with an in-room massage.
Wake up each morning to a signature continental breakfast in our Fireplace Room. Our buffet offerings change daily and include at least one hot item. Choose from pancakes with assorted toppings to freshly cut fruit and house made granola. Help yourself to fresh juices and Starbucks® coffee, and your day is off to a great start!
- Pillow-top Mattress with Down Comforter and Pillows
- 42" flat screen high-definition television
- Bottled Water*
- Wireless Internet Access throughout the Inn*
- Day passes to Wood River YMCA*
- Business center available 24 hours with complimentary printing*
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Nightly Turndown Service*
- Keurig Coffeemaker and Coffee
- Mini Refrigerator
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Magnified Make-up Mirror
- iHome Clock Radio and iPod dock
- L'Occitane En Provence Toiletries
- iPads available for use while on property
- Daily winter shuttle service to Bald and Dollar Mountains*
- Nightly shuttle service throughout Sun Valley and Ketchum*
- Ski Storage*
- Heated Boot Storage*
- Indoor Heated Pool with glass doors open to the deck (weather permitting)*
- Hot Tub*
Knob Hill Inn is happy to provide day passes to Wood River YMCA. Located just a few blocks away, the Y features a wide range of fitness equipment, rock climbing wall, saline lap pool with 130 foot water slide and weekly fitness classes including yoga and Pilates. We also recommend a workout or spa treatment at Sun Valley's premier health club and spa, Zenergy. From a 3-day to a one week membership you can experience all that they have to offer. We will be happy to take care of these arrangements to make your Sun Valley experience even more relaxing and rejuvenating.
Kids are welcome and those two years old and under stay free of charge. Over two years of age and our extra person charges will apply. Also, while we love pets, the Knob Hill Inn is not able to accommodate them at this time.
* Please note there is a resort fee of $20/night, which includes signature continental breakfast; bottled water; wireless Internet access; day passes to Wood River YMCA; access to the heated indoor pool, hot tub and sauna; nightly turndown service; business center access; daily winter shuttle service to Bald and Dollar Mountains; nightly shuttle service throughout Sun Valley and Ketchum; ski storage and heated boot storage.
Knob Hill Inn is a proud partner of the Clean the World program where our hotel annually provides soap and bottled amenities for distribution to children and families worldwide.