Knob Hill Inn is committed to furthering the accessibility and usability of its website, https://www.knobhillinn.com. Knob Hill Inn will be using the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) to guide its compliance. The relevant portions of WCAG 2.0 AA will serve as our primary web accessibility standard, though other standards may also be used to provide accessibility to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”). Our website will be tested on a periodic basis in accordance with these standards in an effort to ensure accessibility. Some of the testing methods used may include assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage on https://www.knobhillinn.com or any of our other destination websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. If you prefer to call someone to address your concerns, please reach out to us at 208.726.8010.
Knob Hill Inn On-Site Facilities
- Wheelchair accessible entrance, corridors, and elevators
- Ramp access to all public areas
- Wheelchair accessible hotel and restaurant entrance
- Lowered or partially lowered reception/check-in desk for those in a mobility device
- Handicap and valet parking is offered with sufficient width for an individual with a wheelchair to embark, and disembark from a ramp is located in the front of the hotel.
- Team members will read printed/visual information to guests who are blind or have low vision
- Pool lift
- Business Center is accessible by elevator with no hazards
- Swimming pool includes a pool lift
- Accessible transportation is available
- Closed captioning on publicly viewed televisions
- Guide dogs and service animals are welcome at Knob Hill Inn
- Assistive listening devices are available for meetings
King Room – one room available
- Roll-in Shower
- Grab bars in shower and adjacent to toilet
- Roll under sinks
- Adapted Bathroom
- Accessible Bathing Controls
- Accessible Toilets
- Accessible Light Switch
- Adapted Doors
- Television with Subtitles or Closed Captioning
- Flashing light for incoming phone calls
- Map of guestrooms featuring the accessible routes
- To the restaurant from lobby: Restaurant and lobby are on the 1st floor and adjoining. No hazards and sufficiently wide.
- To the restaurant from accessible parking: Restaurant and parking on same level. Ramp is available at main entrance, as well as complimentary valet. No hazards and sufficiently wide.
- To the lobby from accessible parking: Lobby and parking on same level. Ramp available at main entrance, as well as complimentary valet. No hazards and sufficiently wide.
- To reception/check-in desk: Bellman assistance is available. Front desk is right next to main entrance, and lowered counter is available.
- To elevators: Next to hotel lobby. Sufficiently wide and no hazards.
- To pool: Located on 1st floor. No hazards and free of obstructions.
- To meeting room: Elevator to basement. Sufficiently wide, no hazards, and free of obstruction.
Please feel free to contact the hotel directly at email@example.com for additional details or specific questions on our website and hotel accessibility.